RRC Jaipur group D Recruitment 2014 notification / Online application for 917 vacancies www.iroams.com :
Railway Recruitment Cell Jaipur has uploaded the latest news about the RRC Jaipur Group D Recruitment 2013-14 notification and online application form on their official website at www.iroams.com. So all applicants who are eligible and interested can apply via online mode and offline mode before last date.
RRC Jaipur has announced the new recruitment notifications for the post of Group D. lots of candidates are very excited for join the Railway sector. So that all candidates apply as soon as possible.
For detail about the RRC Jaipur group D Recruitment 2014, application form, syllabus, exam admit card then visit official website at www.iroams.com.
Number of post: 917 posts
Name of post:
- Track Man (Engineering) – 423 posts
- Gate man (Operating Engineering) – 117 posts
- Traffic Khallasi/ Points man (Operating) – 06 posts
- Helper/ Khallasi (Electrical/ Mechanical) – 200 posts
- Helper/ Khallasi / Safaiwala/ H.A. (Workshop Stores) – 171 posts
Applicant’s age should be note less than 18 and not more than 33 years as on 01/01/2014 and age relaxation as per government Norms..
For General candidates have to payRs. 100/- and no fee for SC/ ST/ EXSM/ PWD/ Women/ EBC candidates
Salary Pay scale:
if candidates will selected then they will get Pay band of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with GP of Rs. 1800
Education qualification details:
- Candidate should have passed ITI from any recognized institute & University.
Step to apply:
- Online: Interested candidates should fill up the online application form from the official site and submit it.
- Offline: Candidates have download application form and fill up offline form and then send it to The Assistant Personnel Officer/ Recruitment, Railway Recruitment Cell, Durgapura Railway Station, Jaipur – 302018
Last date for fill up online application: 13/01/2014
Last date for submit application form: 13/01/2014
Click here: For notification and application form
Click here: To apply
Official site: www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in or www.iroams.com